THE ANTI EYEBROW PIERCING: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
In the era of makeup, beauty, and esthetics, Anti-brow piercing and jewelry alternatives are very popular techniques. Two little balls are visible on the flat part of the piercing, and the bar that connects them goes beneath the skin.
Location of the Anti Eyebrow Piercing
An anti eyebrow piercing, also known as a teardrop or butterfly piercing, is a surface piercing that is put just above the cheekbone and lines up with the brow’s edge.
- Choose a licensed parlor for anti eyebrow piercing.
- Clean the region of perforation
- Sanitize the area by applying medicinal iodine.
- Make a precise piercing mark.
- Clamp the patch of skin and insert a hollow needle into it.
- A dermal punch and taper approach can also be used instead of needle insertion.
- In the piercing, place the jewelry.
- If blood oozes out, clean it up.
Cost of Procedure of Anti Eyebrow Piercing
In any normal piercing parlor, prices range from $40 to $60. The price depends on the type of jewelry and the salon.
Jewelry to be Used
Anti-eyebrow piercings are available in a wide variety of designs and materials. This decision is based on the individual’s preferences, however, the piercer will recommend the best alternative for you based on your skin type. Because you’ll be carrying it on your face, you can choose the color, design, and kind of the barbell.
- Dermal Anti Eyebrow Piercing Jewelry
- Curved Barbell
- Captive Bead ring
- Surface bar
The punctured area may bleed during the surgery, which is relatively normal. The area may swell and bruise. It’s a significant drawback because the level of pain associated with these types of piercings is rather high. If the body’s pain tolerance is reduced, the intensity of pain can increase. Initially, the discomfort is widespread.
Time for Healing
The piercing can take anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks to heal completely. To hasten the healing process, it is vital to strictly adhere to the aftercare instructions. The minimum stay is six weeks, but it can last up to twelve weeks depending on the level of personal attention provided. Infection might also cause healing delays.
Postprocedure Care of Anti Eyebrow Piercing
- To speed up the healing process, use supplements such as zinc, vitamin B, and vitamin C.
- Never touch the piercing area, with dirty hands.
- Using a cotton bulb, clean the region regularly with saline water. Infection is less likely as a result.
Things to Avoid
- Avoid Switching out the jewelry
- removing jewelry for at least 3 weeks
- When cleaning jewelry in your ear, avoid using rubbing alcohol because it will irritate the area.
- Using filthy hands to touch the piercing. Touching it will spread bacteria and create pain.
- Putting on hats and dressing in filthy clothes
- Avoid Saunas, pools, and the sea for bathing purposes
- Consult a doctor or the person who conducted your piercing if you suspect you have an infection.
Feel free to contact us for more useful information about Anti-Eyebrow Piercing and other aesthetic procedures.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!